1. Starting on 1/28/2019- Ending on 12/31/2019.
2. Must be a resident of Casper, Wyoming or reside within a 40-mile radius of 350 N Beech St, Casper
3. Only one entry per 2019.
4. Only one household or business to be entered per drawing.
5. If a contractor organizes the purchase of cabinets or granite countertops for their client, the winning
proceeds go directly to the client of the contractor. It will be considered as the home owner's one
entry for 2019.
6. If a contractor purchases for their own personal property, that will be considered their one entry for
7. In order to qualify for any of the drawings you must purchase either or both cabinets or granite
countertops to equal a minimum of $5000. The participant must sign a contract for the materials
purchased and pay 50% down to be entered in the drawing. If a contractor organizes the purchase of
the cabinets the home owner must sign the contract in order to participate in the drawing.
8. If the winning participant has paid 100% of their contract, they will receive a $5000.00 check from Cole
Cabinets. If the winning participant has paid 50% of their contract and is waiting for the cabinets to be
Page 2 of 2
manufactured or granite countertops to be fabricated, Cole Cabinets will use the proceeds to pay off
the remaining balance on their contract first.
9. Each round has a maximum number of participants. In order to qualify for each round the date and
time of signing the contract will be used to determine the participants for each round. Once the
maximum number is met the drawing will take place within a week.
10. Any labor costs to install cabinets can not be included in the $5000 minimum purchase. Cole Cabinets
does provide the service to install cabinets. Cole Cabinets also supports the purchaser's choice of
contractor to install their cabinets. Granite can only be installed by Cole Cabinets and is included in the
11. Drawings will be done "Live" on Facebook for each individual round. By signing the contract to
purchase cabinets or granite countertops the participants in each round give Cole Cabinets the right to
announce their name/names as the winners.
12. First round- 1 in 15 odds to win $5000.00
13. Second round- 1 in 25 odds to win $5000.00
14. Third round 1- in 50 odds to win $5000.00
15. Any drawing after the second round is 1 in 50 odds to win $5000.00
16. If the final drawing of the year has not reached a total of 50 entries the contest will continue until
there are 50 participants. Then a drawing will take place in 2020.
17. Cole Cabinets has the right to refuse service to anyone. Cole Cabinets does not discriminate based on
race, religion, sexual orientation, or any characteristic of uniqueness. Cole Cabinets does protect the
morale of their employees and will not condone any behavior that demoralizes the owners or their